Monday, January 27, 2014

Dynamic rider

Here's a bit about my recent work. I help beginning and experienced riders alike, learn what it means to be a dynamic rider. I rekindle the relationship between horse and rider, taking it back to the fundamentals and building a solid foundation of confidence and recognition. If you are experiencing a chronic problem with your horse, or with your own riding, it is likely symptomatic of a crumbling or faulty foundation. I prefer to work with individuals who already own or lease a horse. I enjoy helping humans find their perfect equine partner. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance form Salt Lake City to work with you and your horse. I am also a bare-hoof practitioner, with the belief that a horse is built form the ground up and you need only listen to what the hoof is telling you to preform a great trim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment