Tuesday, August 22, 2017

10 minutes a day and Equine Management Coaching

How to have a successful blog? Step 1... Actually write something.

 I've just begun listening to Tim Ferriss' book 'The 4-Hour workweek' and while I'm still working a great deal more than 4 hours per week I have decided that I can implement some of his       recommendations for my new business. So I am committing to write in this blog for 10 min a day for 30 days. Hopefully I don't bore your pants off, and even if I do it doesn't really matter, as there are a million other blogs you could waste your time reading.

I have been asked to set up shop as an Equine Management Coach by many professionals that I associate closely with. This is a position that, as far as I know, doesn't exist as a standard in the industry at this time. I'll save the description of what it is exactly that I do for tomorrow's 10 min. For today I'll simply upload a couple pictures of my business card. I look forward to connecting with you all tomorrow.

-M




No comments:

Post a Comment