Wednesday, August 23, 2017

What is an Equine Management Coach?

Day 2 of my 30 day blogging challenge. With all my talk about Equine Management Coaching what is it?

Have a question that isn't training related but maybe doesn't quite warrant wasting your veterinarian's time (or paying their consultation fee)? Who do you ask? The internet? Your grandpa who had horses 50 years ago?

This is where I come in.

My role as E.M.Coach is to help you gather pertinent information about your situation and take into account your personal circumstances, such as your budget and your horses' living environment to provide the best possible quality of life to your equine companion through education and networking of equine care professionals.

Tomorrow's entry: "I still don't get it. Do you have examples of your work?"

No comments:

Post a Comment